New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nosler #5 Manual
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Just ordered the new Nosler #5 reloading manual. Was wondering, from those of you that already have it. What your thoughts are on it? Doe's it seem a little more accurate than what I've heard about the Barnes manual.

Phil

Posts: 1466 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 04 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ricciardelli
posted Hide Post
You may have ordered it, but it is probably placed in that magic catagory of "back-ordered".

------------------
http://stevespages.com/page8.htm

Posts: 3282 | Location: Saint Marie, Montana | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
<zadok>
posted
As of last thursday they were released
from the printers.

posted Hide Post
Sinclair International email said they should arrive Monday May 6th.
db

Posts: 7 | Location: Rio, IL USA | Registered: 04 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Zero Drift
posted Hide Post

I placed my order in late February. I have been holding my breath since then. Must be some sorta record.

Hopefully, Nosler was busy validating the loading data. Probably took a lesson from Barnes - alkways prruf reid.

Posts: 10780 | Location: Test Tube | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I heard they regrouped to make sure they had info on the newer short magnums...hope that's true.

Posts: 4360 | Location: Sunny Southern California | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Has anybody but me had any trouble with Sinclair's web site. I keep getting CGI Script Error Messages, everytime I connect to their online catalog, saying "Execution of this script not permited" Took quite awhile for me to get an order to go through. Once waited over a week for UPS only to discover that the order didn't go through. Called and e-mailed them a couple of times. To no avail! Also tried to lessen the security settings on my computer, and that didn't work either.

Using Windows NT-4 and Service Pack 6, with Internet Explorer 6. Can't seem to find the problem. But Sinclair's is the only site I'm having the problem with. Lock, Stock, and Barrel, Midway, Brownell's and everybody else's is fine.

Just Curious!

Phil

Posts: 1466 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 04 February 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Grey,
Not having problem with Sinclair site, but they now have set back delivery of #5 until June 1st. Bummer.
Good shooting,
db

Posts: 7 | Location: Rio, IL USA | Registered: 04 May 2002Reply With Quote