New
Find
Notify
Tools

9mm Largo/ 9mm Bergmann-Bayard BRASS ?
 Login/Join

<J�rgen>
posted
Starline is supposed to manufacture this brass , but my supplier over here is waiting for it since last june ! Does anybody know if there is another manufacturer or a larger supplier that stocks stuff like this or maybe someone has 100 pieces leftover and is willing to sell them ??Thanks a lot in advance , J�rgen [Confused]

<Abe Normal>
posted
J�rgen,

Please check your email [Big Grin]

<Desert Rat>
posted
I have a hundred pieces somewhere. Starline also has 9x23, which is dimensionally the same, maybe just a stronger head. I have also seen .38 super "rimless" which should be the same dimensions. I've seen once fired of that which is pretty cheap, out of a supplier in Las Vegas, called brassmanbrass, if you want to do a search on the web.

If all you need is a hundred cases, is it worth the shipping to send it from the states?

<J�rgen>
posted
Thanks guys , I was too busy to get back to accuratereloading, Mr. Abe Normal was so kind to offer me some brass , now that`s the kind of reply I`d like to have from my other fellow shooters !Isn`t that what this forum is all about ? Thanks Abe !Now check your mail from me ...ha, ha, ha !