New
Find
Notify
Tools

Federal 215s
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have been looking for these primers for over two years. A moderator on this site graciously offered to sell me a couple of bricks, but I didn't want to take advantage of that and lessen his supply, so I never made the deal.

All that to say this: I just bought enough 215s from Midsouth to probably last me the rest of my life, and there was no hazmat fee charged; just shipping. (I think they hare having a sale where they are paying the hazmat costs.)

I don't know how many more they have, but if you need primers you might want to take a look at their site...

Posts: 4748 | Location: TX | Registered: 01 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
You're the bomb, sir!

Posts: 4885 | Location: Bryan, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Kenati
posted Hide Post
quote:
Midsouth

I wonder if they will automatically add the Hazmat fee? I do see though that you are right; there is not Hazmat fee added in the shopping cart at checkout.

Posts: 1051 | Location: Dirty Coast | Registered: 23 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Kenati, my primers just arrived. Price per brick was $30.19 (a steal in itself...) and total charged to my credit card was $150.95. They charged me no hazmat and no shipping fees!

FWIW, they still list 215s as available on their website, and the listed price is still $30.19.

If I needed magnum primers I would be all over this!

Posts: 4748 | Location: TX | Registered: 01 April 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Got 50,000 not long ago!

I prefer Federal 215 in all cases larger than a 30-06.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68797 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doubless:
Kenati, my primers just arrived. Price per brick was $30.19 (a steal in itself...) and total charged to my credit card was $150.95. They charged me no hazmat and no shipping fees!

FWIW, they still list 215s as available on their website, and the listed price is still $30.19.

If I needed magnum primers I would be all over this!

They were out yseterday

Posts: 1700 | Location: USA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote