New
Find
Notify
Tools

went shooting today
 Login/Join

<Eric Leonard>
posted
took my 700 VSSF 308 and my 700 VLS 6mm out today.

the 308 has the 36 XBR and a jewel 1.5 ounce trigger and the 6mm has the 12X Leupold varmint scope and a shilen trigger that breaks at 1 pound.
the 308 loves 168 matchkings an aa-2520
the 6mm loves 87 Hornady BTHP and RL19

[This message has been edited by Eric Leonard (edited 12-23-2001).]

<Martindog>
posted
Hey Eric,

You may want to consider moving your chronograph down range a couple of more feet -- that muzzle blast has to be pretty bad.

Nice rigs. Merry Christmas.

Martindog

<Eric Leonard>
posted
yeah it would probably blow it up right there.i didnt have everything set up when i took the pic.

------------------
SPEED KILLS

<Mike Anderson>
posted
Nice pics!

Pulling the trigger "it does a body good!!"

Merry Xmas!

one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm jealous! It's 20 degrees with a 20MPH wind toda here in Nebraska....I had hoped to check out a few handloads today...sigh...get a little break for the holidays and the weather turns!

Nice Guns!

Roger

Posts: 648 | Location: Huskerville | Registered: 22 December 2001Reply With Quote
<Eric Leonard>
posted
heres a pic of the range.its 519 to the woods.there is a pallet stood up every 100 to 500 yards.nikon lazered.pretty good place to shoot.

------------------
SPEED KILLS

<Bill>
posted
Eric,

You don't know how good you have it.

Over here in NY if you want to dhoot you have to go to a range, pay money and shoot at everyone else's pace. Furthest in the area is 200 yards.

------------------
www.rifleshooter.com

<Eric Leonard>
posted
Bill i thank the lord every time i go out.my grandpa owns 225 acres there.well minus the 7 i have squaters rights on where they are starting to build my house in a couple weeks.

------------------
SPEED KILLS

<Paul Dustin>
posted
Eric I agree you have it made. You have 2 good looking gun and a nice place to shot them. INJOY