New
Find
Notify
Tools

loads for 221 Fireball in a Rifle
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Recently bought a Remington 700 with a custom 20in barrel,chambered in 221 Fireball. This rifle will replace a 22 hornet I've spent lots on and never could get very good results. Does anyone have any load data for this combo? I would prefer to shoot 40gr bullets.Thanks ter

------------------

Posts: 89 | Location: Baker City, Ore | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
<Paul Dustin>
posted
Ter

YOU NEED TO GO TO www.smallcaliber.com they will get you some loading data for the 221 in a rifle

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Ter,

Have a look at our Reloading Pages. We have some data developed in a rifle for this one.

------------------
saeed@ emirates.net.ae

www.accuratereloading.com

Posts: 67057 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
<RemRod>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Ter:
Recently bought a Remington 700 with a custom 20in barrel,chambered in 221 Fireball. This rifle will replace a 22 hornet I've spent lots on and never could get very good results. Does anyone have any load data for this combo? I would prefer to shoot 40gr bullets.Thanks ter

i also shoot a 700 rebarreled in .221FB.been shooting AA-2015 and 40gr. sierra h.p's.really shootin great.just shot a 10 shot group the otherday at 100yrds that was .2220".best 10shot group i have ever fired.N-130 works real well to.H-4227 is a good choice. you will be amazed at the accuracy of a FB. if i can be any more help give me a holler !!! Rod