THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    Re: .270 Cast Bullets in Canada (I Hate Patriot Ac

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: .270 Cast Bullets in Canada (I Hate Patriot Ac
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
jgnfld, pard;

I just re-configured my "rap sheet" to allow personal meesages, so if you'll drop me a line there we'll get this thing going. Don't sweat the shipping, just do a favor for some other deserving shooter some time.

Posts: 437 | Location: nevada | Registered: 01 March 2003Reply With Quote
<eldeguello>
posted
Quote:

The bright side, if there is one, is that many small Canadian companies that could not compete against the huge volume , and low profit margin, of American producers, have increased production and are now enjoying a larger market share than they did before.

Here we are, losing our manufacuring base and related jobs on a daily basis, and we enact a law which makes it more difficult for our producers to sell things!! ARE WE SMART, OR WHAT?? The inmates are still running the asylum! Please tell me how resricting the export of cast lead bullets, or jacketed ones, for that matter, penalizes terrorists?? For small arms they use AK's, and for producing mass casualties, they have no use at all for non-explosive reloading components!! WE import most of our small arms powders, some from, of all places, Canada!!

one of us
Picture of NBHunter
posted Hide Post
Isn't it funny that the USA companies cannot ship components to Canada yet I (living 15 min. from the Can/US border)can have them shipped to an amarican mailbox and/or buy them on the american side and them bring them accross the border myself. That is how I get 98% of my projectiles and all they do at the border is charge me the sales tax on it. Oh yah, they do check to make sure it's not a hollow point handgun bullet.

The thing about buying componants in Canada is that we get completely screwed on the costs, at least double the prices you'll se in Midway or Graff.

Posts: 741 | Location: NB Canada | Registered: 20 August 2002Reply With Quote