Find
Notify
Tools

Forster Co-Ax Press B3
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of tanks
posted
This is out of stock on a 6 month back order from the manufacturer, Midway, Lohmanns etc..

Called Forster and was informed that they had just shipped a larger order to Graf & sons.

They indeed have it in stock at Graf & Sons, just bought one.

So, if anyone is looking for one, get it while it is available. Smiler.

Posts: 1083 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: 01 January 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of McKay
posted Hide Post
Love these presses. Use two of them so I don't have to change the jaws from Large to Small.

Mac

Posts: 1731 | Location: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: 01 February 2007Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Thanks! been trying to get one of these for a while now. midwayusa has been out for a while and so has sinclair. I contemplated a redding big boss but am glad I didn't pull the trigger on it. only $50 difference between the two and I've always wanted a co-ax press. I've been using a lee challenger which I will dedicate for revolver cartridges and load all my rifles on the forster!

Posts: 12 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 16 February 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow! I just bought one of the older black wrinkle finish ones at the Boise Gun Show for $60.

I feel better now...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
got mine in today and its hefty! grafs is sold out now. good looking out OP!

Posts: 12 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: 16 February 2014Reply With Quote