THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    Remington .35 Whelen brass, still being manufactured?

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Remington .35 Whelen brass, still being manufactured?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have been searching high and low for Remington .3 Whelen brass, but have found none. Does anyone know of a source?

One of Us
Picture of dpcd
posted Hide Post
Use another brand; readily available. Remington does not make brass unless it will sell a million pieces. I have talked to the factory and corporate HQ about that.

Posts: 17294 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Midway has some in stock.

The only easy day is yesterday!

Posts: 2758 | Location: Northern Minnesota | Registered: 22 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rem 35 brass did not work in my Whelen. I simply took Win 06 brass and ran it into the Whelen dye. Worked fine.

Posts: 437 | Location: wisconsin | Registered: 20 June 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
the wheelen is just a 30;06 necked up - others are the 400 wheelen 338/06 280 270 6.5/06 25/06 6mm/06 etc all are made by just passing a 30;06case through a sizer (or 2)

Posts: 13462 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bob from down under
posted Hide Post
Norma has 35 Whelen brass.

Regards,
Bob.

Posts: 480 | Location: Australia | Registered: 15 August 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bpesteve
posted Hide Post
I have a batch of 50 new unfired unprimed R-P .35 Whelen brass if you would like them. PM me if you are interested.

Posts: 973 | Location: paradise with an ocean view | Registered: 09 April 2002Reply With Quote