Find
Notify
Tools

Come and join us
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of 308Sako
posted
Visit the reloading chat room and exchange ideas and experiences with your fellow reloaders, Like Tyler or Me!

Member NRA, SCI- Life #358 28+ years now!
DRSS, double owner-shooter since 1983, O/U .30-06 Browning Continental set.

Posts: 3611 | Location: LV NV | Registered: 22 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tyler Kemp
posted Hide Post
Yup!

Love shooting precision and long range. Big bores too!

Recent college grad, started a company called MK Machining where I'm developing a bullpup rifle chassis system.

Posts: 2598 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 29 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rojovin
posted Hide Post
ISO Reloading Press to handle large caliber cases. Such as .470 NE. The cases are too large to do on my RCBS RockChucker, Lyman All American and all other RCBS Presses I own. I realize in order to shoot the Big Baqd Boys of .470 NE I will have to gear up. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

NRA Endowment Member
SCI Life Member
Double Rifle Shooters Society
Merkel o/u 8X57 JRS
Merkel o/u 9,3X74R
Merkel S/S 9,3X74R
Merkel S/S .470 NE
Hyem o/u 9,3X74R

Posts: 96 | Location: Long Island New York | Registered: 14 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I use the RC to load 470 NE. after charging put the case in the holder then but the bullet in the die, then GENTLY and I do mean GENTLY seat the bullet. After the 2nd case you crush, you WILL get the feel for this (at 5 bucks a piece, I learned in 2 and havn't (knocking on wood) crushed one in 11 months.

quote:
Originally posted by Rojovin:
ISO Reloading Press to handle large caliber cases. Such as .470 NE. The cases are too large to do on my RCBS RockChucker, Lyman All American and all other RCBS Presses I own. I realize in order to shoot the Big Baqd Boys of .470 NE I will have to gear up. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

NRA Endowment Member
SCI Life Member
Double Rifle Shooters Society
Merkel o/u 8X57 JRS
Merkel o/u 9,3X74R
Merkel S/S 9,3X74R
Merkel S/S .470 NE
Hyem o/u 9,3X74R