New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good deals on primers?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Anyone bought any lately. I am looking for Small Pistol primers.
Thanks, Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10515 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of youngoutdoors
posted Hide Post
Peter, Are you ever up in the NC Mountians? I bought a few thousand the other day locally for a deal. I am not interested in shipping primers.

God Bless, Louis

Posts: 1381 | Location: Mountains of North Carolina | Registered: 14 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of TEANCUM
posted Hide Post
From the stores that I've visited out West on travels it seems like the inventory stream is filling up with all types of primers, but no bargains with most prices in the $26-30 range/

Posts: 1788 | Location: IDAHO | Registered: 12 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks! I have seen primers in the $26-$29 range but most are out of stock!
Peter.

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong;

Posts: 10515 | Location: Jacksonville, Florida | Registered: 09 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

They have more by other manufacturers for sale, but you get the idea..

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks! I will check them out.
Peter.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
HB or anyone else ; Have you ordered any of the Tula Primers yet ?.

I got the E flier a couple of days ago from Natchez and was thinking of taking advantage of

pricing . Tula shouldn't be any different than Wolf , as Tula makes most of Wolf's products any way .

salute archer archer

Posts: 4485 | Location: Planet Earth | Registered: 17 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doc224/375:
HB or anyone else ; Have you ordered any of the Tula Primers yet ?.

I got the E flier a couple of days ago from Natchez and was thinking of taking advantage of

pricing . Tula shouldn't be any different than Wolf , as Tula makes most of Wolf's products any way .

salute archer archer
No, Doc, I have not ordered any Tula primers. I bought a bunch of USA-made ones a few weeks ago. I have plenty-- and then some...

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
youngoutdoors, I sent you a PM.
Peter.