New
Find
Notify
Tools

RE: Live chat
 Login/Join

Picture of Mark
posted
Hey guys I canned the chat suggestion, figuring that over 400 views and 7 replies (2 of those from me) there isn't that much interest at the moment.

Hopefully because everyone is gearing up for hunting!

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7774 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mark:

I was one of the viewers that didn't post a reply. My two cents says its a great idea and I was looking forward to it.

Picture of Mark
posted Hide Post
In retrospect I think it might be a better January idea when everyone is snowed in and getting cabin fever.

Last year I had a postal match in the Muzzle loading Big game forum (I also moderate that one) , with prizes even (nothing big, just some AR stuff I had) and only had 2 people participate so that is the nature of the forums sometime.

I'll suggest it again when the snow gets deep.

Your humble moderator Smiler

for every hour in front of the computer you should have 3 hours outside

Posts: 7774 | Location: Between 2 rivers, Middle USA | Registered: 19 August 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That was exactly my thoughts. Right now is right in the middle of hunting season, I doubt many people will be using their spare time to chat. Smiler

Look forward to it in a few months though.

Posts: 322 | Location: Three Forks, Montana | Registered: 02 June 2005Reply With Quote