Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Nosler Blems?????
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of ramrod340
posted
I use Nosler seconds all the time. I have never been able to tell the difference. Except the price is alot lower.

Posts: 12881 | Location: Mexico, MO | Registered: 02 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of z1r
posted Hide Post
Clark I got many of those too and they are Hornady. For my intents they are just as good.

I have used many of the Nosler blems and never has a problem. I had one rifle that wouldn't shoot the 180 BT's well, but then again it didn't like any of my handloads and prefered the Hornady Light Magnum ammo which it routinely shot into 1" groups. Considering the light barrel on it I was pleased with those groups. I think it's refusal to shoot the Noslers well was more its doing than the blems which another rifle shot into 0.5" groups.

Posts: 4861 | Location: Lakewood, CO | Registered: 07 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
i have shot a few but i have about a 100 blem bullets left. some have a different color tip and some have the cannalur on them. they shoot good and they are a lot cheaper than the first.

does anybody have a link for hornady seconds?

Posts: 159 | Location: Saskatchewan  | Registered: 14 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Where to get second bullets:
Nosler----------Shooters Pro Shop, Bend,OR
Hornady--------Lock, Stock, and Barrel, Valentine, NE
Sierra----------At the Factory in Sedalia, MO
Speer----------Lewiston, ID (Forgot the store's name, duh)
Lost River------Tiffany's, NY, NY
GS Custom-----Bottom of the Marianas Trench
Wolf-----------Murmansk Steel Works
Remington-----Our tolerances are so loose we don't have any seconds. May I interest you in a 458 Ultra Mag in a Push Feed configuration? Here, let me glue that sight back on.
Winchester----Our bullets are tight. It's just the guns that are loose.
Ass Clown-----I'm sorry Mrs. Clown, I don't know what happened, I dropped the baby.

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote