Find
Notify
Tools

Is it just me???
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of RSY
posted
Well, I've never been too keen on the .243 Win., but lately I've started to develop a real thing for the 6mm Rem. Now, I know this makes absolutely no sense. But, that's how it is. Does anyone else have any unreasonable love-hate things like this?

RSY

Posts: 785 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 01 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Oh, I know just what your talking about - that sudden mania that takes hold of you as you gloss through your reloading manuals.

The only cure is get one of these 6mm Rem's immediately. May I suggest a Ruger MKII. Don't delay, this can only get worse

Posts: 6545 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
<monyhunter>
posted
For some reason, and I have no idea why, I will probably never own a 30-06.

Right now I LOVE my 7mm rem mag, and soon I will be loving either a .338 (something) or a 22-250.

I also hate 9mm hand guns.

------------------
Monyhunter

one of us
Picture of ricciardelli
posted Hide Post
Yup...real dilemma!

First and second wives and the most recent lady who has lived with me...

Oh? Sorry, wrong posting area...

Posts: 3282 | Location: Saint Marie, Montana | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
<1LoneWolf>
posted
The 7mm Remington Mag.

I have owned them, probably 3 or 4 in the past, they have been accurate and deadly on game.

However, I'll never own another.

I find when it is mentioned, I turn my nose up at it, in a sort of been there done that attitude. Which is real odd for a guy who loves the cartridge that has been the most popular and most over exposed ever designed, the great 30-06.