Notify
Tools

Been a little distracted - Check it out
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Gonzo FreakPower
posted
Not reloading or shooting as much the last few weeks. I think I did good:

Posts: 557 | Location: Various... | Registered: 29 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Terrific!! Congratulations!!

Posts: 407 | Location: Olive Branch, MS | Registered: 31 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Reloader
posted Hide Post
Congrads,

Looks like there is going to be a little shootin' Buddy in the near future.

Reloader

Posts: 4146 | Location: North Louisiana | Registered: 18 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Ricochet
posted Hide Post
Yeah, that's great!

Posts: 1325 | Location: Bristol, Tennessee, USA | Registered: 24 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That is a great looking little one. In my opinon it takes a couple of months before a baby takes on some character, but not this one. I have been distracted for a little over 2 1/2 years now.

Posts: 46 | Location: Colfax WA | Registered: 21 August 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Dutch
posted Hide Post
I imagine that you not only have been distracted, but that you will be distracted for some time to come, as well!

Congrats. Hope you have all the toys you'll want for a while! Dutch.

Posts: 4564 | Location: Idaho Falls, ID, USA | Registered: 21 September 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of CDH
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Congrats. Hope you have all the toys you'll want for a while! Dutch.

Amen to that, and congrats!

Mine is now 15 months old, and I haven't been able to buy any new gins in, oh about 24 months (15+9...you figure it out)!

Posts: 1780 | Location: South Texas, U. S. A. | Registered: 22 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yes indeed congratulations.

Just like Deer Hunting, once it is on the ground - the real work begins.

Time for the NRA Lifetime Membership.

Best of luck to you and your family!

Posts: 9920 | Location: Carolinas, USA | Registered: 22 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
...ok... color me stupid.... I can't tell from the pictures.... BOY OR GIRL??? ...either way, that is one cute kid....I agree... you and mama done real good!

Posts: 323 | Location: N.Central Texas | Registered: 28 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Gonzo FreakPower
posted Hide Post
I guess I left that too ambiguous, no pink or blue to give it away. It's a boy, no doubt about that from what I've seen

Name is Pieter (guess where I'm from).

The close-up is about 3 weeks, the other is about 4 weeks.

Posts: 557 | Location: Various... | Registered: 29 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Congradulations.

My wife and I are having our first in 3 or so weeks. Dad went and bought all sorts of gifts for himself for the celibration since he knew he wasnt going to get any reloading stuff for quite some time after that. I will be writing my dissertation while I am working at my new job, and the wife says I get to build my 6.5-284 as soon as I am finished. I picked a good one.

Posts: 395 | Location: Tremonton, UT | Registered: 20 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wstrnhuntr
posted Hide Post
That put a smile on my face. Congradulations!

Posts: 10168 | Location: Tooele, Ut | Registered: 27 September 2001Reply With Quote