THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    300WSM in vanguard sub-moa what do you shoot in it?

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

300WSM in vanguard sub-moa what do you shoot in it?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
What loads shoot the best in this rifle?
Thanks in advance

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have this same gun. I use 180 accubonds, cci br2 primers, and a bunch of IMR 4350! I use magpro powder in my 270 wsm and have been thinking of trying it in the 300 wsm but havent yet! Good luck you should like the rifle I sure do! but they need a triger job or a timney. Good luck! Curly

Posts: 49 | Location: the Evergreen State | Registered: 01 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I shoot half-minute in my 300WSM with its Krieger barrel-- 29 inches long, 1:10 twist. It sports a 10-40X scope and weighs eighteen pounds. I use 65 grains of RL-22 or H4831SC and the Sierra 180-grain HPBT MatchKing in common Winchester WSM brass and whatever Large Rifle Magnum primer I happen to have on hand...

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote