Find
Notify
Tools

Where to buy Northfork Bullets
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of cmfic1
posted
Does anybody know, if/where a guy can order some Northfork bullets in Canada?

Thanx.

Rod

--------------------------------
"A hunter should not choose the cal, cartridge, and bullet that will kill an animal when everything is right; rather, he should choose ones that will kill the most efficiently when everything goes wrong"
Bob Hagel

Posts: 977 | Location: Alberta, Canada. | Registered: 10 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sorry, no distributors in Canada. With all the "rules" the only way it makes sense is go through a distributor. The export/import hoops that will need to be jumped through will add some expense, so the only practical route is by shipping larger volumes, to keep the overall per box cost down. If you know of a larger outfit in Canada, that would be interested, have them contact me. It does me no good to contact them. To them, I am JAFS (just another f--king salesman). They will listen to people they get money from, not people that have to give money to.

Posts: 437 | Location: WY | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cmfic1
posted Hide Post
Thanx Mike. Too bad though.

Rod

--------------------------------
"A hunter should not choose the cal, cartridge, and bullet that will kill an animal when everything is right; rather, he should choose ones that will kill the most efficiently when everything goes wrong"
Bob Hagel

Posts: 977 | Location: Alberta, Canada. | Registered: 10 May 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Absolutely too bad.......one of the best bullets out there for big game......and we know you have big game up there.

Posts: 2002 | Location: central wi | Registered: 13 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fredj338
posted Hide Post
I'll second what kraky said, one of the mosr accurate hunting bullets I have used.
thumb
What are your restrictions in bringing bullets into Canada eh? If you are making a trip across the border, maybe you could let a US AR member no & he could order some for you & you could pick them up here? stir

LIFE IS NOT A SPECTATOR'S SPORT!

Posts: 7752 | Location: kalif.,usa | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote