THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    Chargemaster 1500 combo problem - how to reset ?

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chargemaster 1500 combo problem - how to reset ?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of doctorxring
posted
When I turn on my RCBS Chargemaster dispenser combo it just beeps once and displays the
number 02009 on the screen. Will do nothing
after that.

Anybody got some input on this ?

thanks, dxr

Happiness is a tight group

Posts: 1524 | Location: Don't Mess With Texas | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ELKMAN2
posted Hide Post
Nope, I have never had a problem with mine. Call RCBS, I'm sure it is a code and they will help or they will replace it.

Posts: 1072 | Location: Pine Haven, Wyo | Registered: 14 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I do not have an RCBS Chargmaster, but I do have a Lyman 1200. When issues of this type occure with the Lyman the instructions say to "turn the unit off" then "unplug" it for several minuts. Plug it back in and see if things clear up. Just turning it off will not do it.
Also, make sure that there is not any "Rat Turd" powder lodged between the scale and the body.

Posts: 1205 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 07 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I agree with Steve4102, a powder kernel between the scale pad and housing can be very frustrating.

Posts: 1615 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 27 May 2004Reply With Quote