Find
Notify
Tools

Ballistic Web-sites
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Friends-

I will probably be purchasing QuickLoad soon but, in the interim, are there some decent web-sites that will allow you to determine ballistics of rounds given muzzle velocity?

I have tried the search feature here and did not find much. I also did the Google thing and you have to end up weeding through all the junk. Thus, I thought I would try a direct query here to see if I could get some good referals.

Thanks in advance.

May the wind be in your face and the sun at your back.

P. Mark Stark

Posts: 1323 | Location: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: 04 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Harold R. Stephens
posted Hide Post

Posts: 512 | Location: Granbury, Texas | Registered: 23 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Try www.ammoguide.com. The site is full of really good info. Cost is just $18.95 a year for all the gun-related information you can handle. I'm a member and I love it. You can get ballistics charts for just about any round, any bullet and any muzzle velocity in just a few seconds out to 1000 yards and at 25-yard intervals if you want them that close. Go there and try the demo features. Almost 17,000 loads listed for 701 cartridges. Ballistic calculator, visual comparison, ballistic comparison tools...

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Harold R. Stephens
posted Hide Post
http://home.clear.net.nz/pages/nzvarminter/

http://www.jonaadland.com/Hunting/BallisticsCalculator.xls
This is an excell program I use on my smart phone.

Founding member of the 7MM STW club

Member of the Texas Cull Hunters Association

Posts: 512 | Location: Granbury, Texas | Registered: 23 January 2007Reply With Quote