Notify
Tools

Reloader 15 Powder Production Ending?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackley Improved User:
Maybe I should call again for clarification. I'd like to see more of these powders made in the USA.

We need to start making more things in our country!

Our country needs to become more busness friendly, and on that note be sure to vote this fall!!

Regards, AIU

My guess is the tech used the term Manufactured when he meant blended, tested and doctored up to meet Alliant's specs.

Posts: 1205 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 07 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
copied::Ackley Improved User

"...We (Alliant) make Re15 in the good'ol USA at Alliant, and we just won the competition with other powder manufacturing companies to produce and supply Re15 to the US military for their sniper units - apparently 308 caliber "

my can says made in Sweden

RL-15..The best all-around medium speed rifle powder providing excellent .223 and .308 caliber performance. Selected as the powder for U.S. Military's M118 special ball long range sniper round...
copied off ALLIANT

I have been reading the above statement off ALLIANT WEB SITE for the last 3 or so years. So why is it any different now.? the only thing I see is the label has changed to black

Posts: 1136 | Location: SouthCarolina | Registered: 07 July 2004Reply With Quote