New
Find
Notify
Tools

180 TTSX
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I need help from someone with a barnes manual. I've misplaced my load sheet from Barnes. I need info for:

300 Win Mag.

180 Grain TTSX

IMR 4831 and H 1000

Thanks in advance,

**************************The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.

Posts: 282 | Location: South West Wisconsin | Registered: 27 February 2010Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
From Barnes manual number 4:

H1000 Min 72.0gr Max 77.0gr

IMR4831 Min 65.0gr Max 71.0gr

Posts: 584 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: 13 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you Mr. 7MMNut!

**************************The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.

Posts: 282 | Location: South West Wisconsin | Registered: 27 February 2010Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
You're certainly welcome. Good luck with the H1000. I've been getting nice results with it.

Posts: 584 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: 13 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
I've just been looking at the LRX with a BC of .508 @ 175 grains...neat bullet...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 7MMNut:
You're certainly welcome. Good luck with the H1000. I've been getting nice results with it.

What velocities/accuracy have you been getting with the h1000? I'm currently loading 69 grains of 4831 with sub moa out to 400 Yds. I dont know the speed as this load was developed before I owned a chronograph. I do plan to run these over a chrono when the weather lets up this spring. Whatever the velocity may be is a little inconsequential as the accuracy is great, but still nice to know especially for building a drop chart.