THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    Re: Help finding more brass the same lot number,,,,

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Help finding more brass the same lot number,,,,
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Thank you I will give then a call ASAP,

Does it sound like that is the lot number I am talking about?

Posts: 376 | Location: Western, NC, USA | Registered: 29 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ricciardelli
posted Hide Post
Graf & Sons will search for a particular lot number, but there is a charge for the service, and there is no guarantee that they will have what you are looking for...

Posts: 3282 | Location: Saint Marie, Montana | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Bump,,,,

Anybodyyyyyyyyy know of a reloading supply that will look for a lot ###?????

Posts: 376 | Location: Western, NC, USA | Registered: 29 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
A few months ago I bought my inital reloading supplies for my 7mm-08,,,,

Right off the bat I stumbled onto a load that was doing great,
44 grains Varget and 139 grain SST
also
42 grains varget and 100 grain sierra

either load is sub moa all day long...
I initally ordered 3 50 round bags of brass, two were the same lot and one oddball. The two bags same lot were the ones I used first, cloverleaf and same hole groups ahhhh happy days, then I started in on the third bag of different lot brass. Groups went to 3moa and I finally found a 1-1.5moa group. The "good" lot of brass will shoot as good or better full lenght resized so the shoulder is barely touched, but this did not help the 2nd lot any.

I want to find more of the "good" lot!!!!

Is this possible??? Midway said nope they do not do that, any sugestions????

The only # that I can find that is different on the bags is the 5 digit combo on the top of the barcode, It is the same on the "good" brass and different on the "not so good"

"1UL10" thats the magic lot number