New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shout Out for Redding Customer Service!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I called Redding yesterday to run my headspace question by them and got "Chris" on the phone.
In this day and age of automated recordings and
"Press one for English", Chris spent a good 1/2 hour on the phone with me and discussed the issue in layman's terms....he was a total pleasure to talk to and a great, unassuming, ambassador for Redding.

Its great to see that we still have companies like Redding that will take a newbies call and lend a helping hand without an attitude.

Posts: 6080 | Location: New York City "The Concrete Jungle" | Registered: 04 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Chris has helped me too, good guy. Redding makes good gear; but customer service is what makes me a return purchaser of their equipment.

Posts: 521 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 12 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I totally agree and Chris just made a loyal customer for Redding.

I also love the fact that their products are made in the USA animal New York at that!

Posts: 6080 | Location: New York City "The Concrete Jungle" | Registered: 04 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
+5 on redding service and products

Posts: 1324 | Registered: 17 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I am a Redding fan.I wish they made dies for the 500NE.

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Glad you got the service you needed. My experience was decidedly different:

I bought a set of Redding 308 Norma Magnum dies in a second hand market, and the decapping assembly was bent. I called Redding and asked for a replacement.

What I got was some decapping assembly for a 35 caliber... too short, and too large an expander.

I sent it back and finally got what I needed; at a cost of $19 and change, if memory serves.

Guess what the same item would have cost me from RCBS...?

You guys can keep Redding in business. I won't.

Posts: 4748 | Location: TX | Registered: 01 April 2005Reply With Quote