Notify
Tools

Re: Accubond, Interbond
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of BigBullet
posted
nash22,

They both shot very well in my 7x57. Under 1" groups and excellent velocity. With the Accubonds I use the 160 grain bullets and the Interbonds the 154 grainers. H414 is the powder I have been using. The Interbonds achieved slightly higher velocities, but that was expected.

BigBullet.

Posts: 1224 | Location: Lorraine, NY New York's little piece of frozen tundra | Registered: 05 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
BigBullet, thanks for the info. Not sure which one I'm going to try, but I've been useing the Interbond in my 06 and my 300 RUM with good results.

Posts: 124 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 18 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I just picked up a box of 160 gr. Accubonds for mine but haven't yet loaded any. What kind of performance are you getting BigBullet?

Jeff

Posts: 784 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 18 December 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BigBullet
posted Hide Post
Skibum,

I shoot the 160 grain Accubonds over a max charge of H414. Start at 46 grs and work your way up. I get .5 - .75" 3 shot goups and 2725 fps out my rifle(with a newer model rifle, you may be able to get more). A '96 Mauser with a 24" Pac-Nor barrel. Very happy with the combo. I had wanted to take this plains game hunting this past May, but was having some safety lever problems so left it home. Now that it is repaired, I am interested to see how this works on game.

Good Luck,
BigBullet

Posts: 1224 | Location: Lorraine, NY New York's little piece of frozen tundra | Registered: 05 July 2003Reply With Quote