THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    9.3 mm 285 gr Privi Partisan bullets...woo hoo!!!

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

9.3 mm 285 gr Privi Partisan bullets...woo hoo!!!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of ACRecurve
posted
Grafs has these back in stock for ~$290/1000 shipped CONUS. Big Grin

Good hunting,

Andy

-----------------------------
Thomas Jefferson: “To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.”

Posts: 6711 | Location: Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 14 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey ACR, You sound "happy" about that. Big Grin

What kind of Game do you hunt with them?

Posts: 9920 | Location: Carolinas, USA | Registered: 22 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I ordered 200 yesterday. I would have ordered more, but I want to see how they shoot before I really stock up.

Posts: 317 | Location: Texas Panhandle | Registered: 09 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ACRecurve
posted Hide Post
These shoot great in my CZ 9.3x62. I don't remember the load right now, but it was a mild starting load ~2300 fps and my best group at 300 yards was ~4". I really like the Leupold 1.75x6 on this rifle!

Yes, I'm happy. I ordered 1K of these in July...umm, backordered - out of stock. They were ~$23/100 and ~$220/1000 then,and were supposed to be in at Grafs in Nov 07. The price increase was pretty stiff. IIRC, the Hornady 286 grainer is the closest (pricewise) is ~$43/100. (The Speer is only 270 grains and I have been told it is rather soft. So I didn't include it here.)

I haven't killed anything with mine yet, oither than a few dozen targets. It is presently undergoing a few changes. Big Grin

Good hunting,

Andy

-----------------------------
Thomas Jefferson: “To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.”

Posts: 6711 | Location: Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 14 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hey Andy, I hope they do well for you on-game.

Just got the Graf's flier today and saw them. Everything is going up, even the Graf's "Handling Charge", but they do have some great deals on some items.

Good Hunting and clean 1-shot Kills.

Posts: 9920 | Location: Carolinas, USA | Registered: 22 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
$31.59 per 100. Wow!

Last year I got them for $19 per 100

33% price hike

Posts: 4821 | Location: Idaho/North Mex. | Registered: 12 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The fuel for the container ship is going up along with everything else.

The Speer 270 grain bullets are good in the 9.3x57; the Prvi bullets are very good for general purpose work in the 9,3x62.

Some good people from the board are testing the Nosler 250 Accubond and 286 Partition bullets for me now (or when the snow clears).

Remember, bullets are like twinkies; they will only go up in price, and they have a shelf life of 1,000 years.

LD

Posts: 7158 | Location: Snake River | Registered: 02 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Since the price has gone up they must forsure be a way beter bullet now! Eeker

Posts: 4821 | Location: Idaho/North Mex. | Registered: 12 June 2002Reply With Quote