New
Find
Notify
Tools

Location for Nosler Blems:
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Okay Guys, don't buy out the store, save some for me! Especially 6.5 mm!

this shop is located at the Nosler Factory in Bend Oregon USA

Shooter's Pro Shop
107 SW Columbia
Bend, OR 97702

Ph: 800-285-3701, xt 1045
Fax: 800-766-1537

Non Toll free Numbers:
541-312-2506
Fax: 541-388-4667

Prices usually average about 35% off for blems.
( Nothing looks like a blem, but who cares?)

Shipping was $5.95 regardless of quantity on my last order.

Do not ever go to this store without a lot of money in your pocket, or without a lot of room on the credit card. I have trouble walking out without spend less than $100.00 each time.

All bullets are in bags instead of boxes, so don't get too pissed off. Just fill up your old boxes that are empty at home. [Big Grin] [Wink] [Cool]

Posts: 2889 | Location: Southern OREGON | Registered: 27 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob338
posted Hide Post
Just last Friday I got out of there for only $375!!!

Posts: 1261 | Location: Placerville, CA, US of A | Registered: 07 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, in a couple of weeks I intend to go by the Nosler store and spend a few bucks, then drop down to your home town of Grants Pass and spend a few more while I attend the IHMSA West Coast Championship. Looking forward to spending money in Oregon again.

R Flowers

Posts: 1220 | Location: Hanford, CA, USA | Registered: 12 November 2000Reply With Quote
<Rusty>
posted
They were out of the .375 stuff but I do have 200 .308 Partitions on the way! John was very nice! I'm book marking this thread so I can check back!

Now, if Nosler just made a .423 Partition. . . .

Thanks for the tip Seafire!
BTW a Mark XIV has an advantage over a Seafire above 20K. Although I do like the guns and the roll rate of the Seafire!
A good turn fighter!

one of us
posted Hide Post
What a great post. The $5.95 flat fee on shipping plus no sales tax only adds to the bargain. Don't think I will every buy regular ones again!

Posts: 56 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 12 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Rusty,

thanks for the comeback.

yeah, I used the seafire handle because when I started using my computer years ago, every pass word I tried told me that it was too common. I looked up and saw a picture of a Spitfire I had, and tried that and it went thru.

I used that but people kept of criticizing it or get pissed and call me Spitfried etc. Changed it to Seafire and no more shit.

Another one of your hobbies must be aircraft like mine is. We are in good company then.

[Big Grin] [Roll Eyes] [Cool]

Posts: 2889 | Location: Southern OREGON | Registered: 27 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
R Flowers,

if you are going to be in Grants Pass, drop me an email. Would be more than happy to help you out with anything if I can.

Drop me an email:

spitfire@cpros.com