New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Where to buy brass?????
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Shop Brianenos.com for discount Dillon stuff.

Posts: 4799 | Location: Lehigh county, PA | Registered: 17 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
yeah i have gunshops but my harder to find i want to buy more bulk and not pay the higher price.The best one is right infront of where i work biekirks they supply alot of ammo and reloading stuff for the northeast states but never hurts to have standby sources

Posts: 1026 | Location: UPSTATE NY | Registered: 08 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Do you not have a local gun shop? I don't know where in up-state NY you are, but I've seen a number of gun shops in my travels over there. They usually have both virgin and once fired brass at comparable prices, unless you are going to buy it in bulk.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Where is the best place to buy brass????i'm currently not reloading but in january i should have everything needed to start.I will start with the 308 norma mag being i will be nuisance hunting in january with this but where my prob is i want proper headstamps being i have alot of different calibers and don;t want any problems if someone else is grabbing the ammo.ok now for the list of oddballs starts 35wsl. 351wsl,401wsl, 303savage, 22 savage hipower or known as 5.6x52 ,250-300,257roberts,etc......Presently the 308 norma and the 35wsl are main reloading brass to start with all help is appreciated

Posts: 1026 | Location: UPSTATE NY | Registered: 08 December 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Midway USA. Probably in my experience the best customer service. Midwayusa.com.
John M.