Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Can someone look
 Login/Join

posted
at this link and tell me if it is worth it? I realize it is all not there, but can you tell me what is missing? Rock chucker supreme

One of Us
Picture of Heat
posted Hide Post
The only things I see missing are the powder funnel and hex key set. I'm not sure what's in that parts bag.

Ken....

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn't so. " - Ronald Reagan

Posts: 5386 | Location: Phoenix Arizona | Registered: 16 May 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Kenati
posted Hide Post
Does RCBS using a black powder pan for the scales nowadays? I always remember them being gold anodized aluminum.

If not, I would say the removable powder pan for the scale might be missing, but it might be the black item in the bag with the little green "drop tubes" for the powder measure.

Posts: 1051 | Location: Dirty Coast | Registered: 23 November 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The press alone, brand new sells for about $100 to $120. It is also built to last a couple of lifetimes. The bid I saw on it was at $100 but still open. Figure the book is worth $20, scale another $40, rest of the stuff maybe $50. Don't bid beyond $150.........

The problem with flashing a sweet deal on a forum is that anybody who may want it, may also be on the forum. You could get into a bidding war against fellow forum members...just thought.

Posts: 901 | Location: Denver, CO USA | Registered: 01 February 2001Reply With Quote