THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    Heavy weight .458 cal molds are now available at discount

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heavy weight .458 cal molds are now available at discount
 Login/Join

<hunterwarrior>
posted
See this URL if interested in "Hammerhead" type bullet molds for 45-70 at a discount.

http://disc.server.com/discussion.cgi?id=47763&article=75908

Picture of Paul H
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up! Ballisticast makes great molds, they are hands down my favorite.

Posts: 7213 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks like an awsome bullet and they would perfom great I reckon!!

Posts: 7505 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PC,

As an up and coming 585 shooter, you might not be aware of place in Sydney called Cast Bullet Engineering. They will make any mould for you. I have seen a few Americans on www.shooters.com cast bullet section who have and them and say they best moulds they have seen.

Mike

Posts: 7206 | Location: Sydney, Australia | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote