THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    RCBS 3 way case trimmer head and Hornady Case prep Station

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

RCBS 3 way case trimmer head and Hornady Case prep Station
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Has anyone used a RCBS 3 way case head turning head on a Hornaday case prep station.

Longshot

Posts: 322 | Location: Youngsville, NC | Registered: 23 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Have the three way cutter head....but it's on an RCBS power trimmer. Fantastic tool.....does a great job.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice, sharp pictures...

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I know I read somewhere that someone was using one with the regular Hornady trimmer, but I can't find where. Based on that, I'd assume that it would work.

Posts: 95 | Location: Dallas/Ft. Worth area, TX | Registered: 12 October 2008Reply With Quote