New
Find
Notify
Tools

Powder
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
www.powdervalleyinc.com has RL 15, Unique and several of the other RL powders in stock. Also some Hodgdon and IMR powders are listed as in stock.
They won't last long.

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Muchas gracias for the heads up. I've been looking for some power pistol powder for a long while. Hopefully I can get some out of this order.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
We are getting quite a bit of powder in Idaho now, lots of H414 and all the RL powders, pistol powder is still short and bullet are limited, brass from WW or RP is non existent, but Norma is filling in fairly well.

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 42176 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
And Midsouth has several powders at $22.10 per pound like IMR 4064 and I4831 very much like Powder Valley. I think it is all becoming more available.

Larry

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 3942 | Location: Kansas USA | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Roaddog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gatogordo:
Muchas gracias for the heads up. I've been looking for some power pistol powder for a long while. Hopefully I can get some out of this order.

Why not book a hunt with Jeff Blair?

Molon Labe!
NRA Endowment Member

Posts: 74 | Location: Somewhere between South Dakota and Arizona | Registered: 01 January 2011Reply With Quote