New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prvi Partizan brass
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Has anybody used Privi partizan brass thinking about getting some for the 303 savage $55.00 dollars a 100.

300 win.

Posts: 118 | Location: northern lower michigan | Registered: 22 November 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of hivelosity
posted Hide Post
welcome. I have use it in 25/06 and the 270. I have not had an issue with it. I picked up a 100 cases each and on the first firing.
DaVE

Posts: 2134 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 26 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of tiggertate
posted Hide Post
I use it several calibers; 22-250 being the latest. The primer pockets on this batch were really tight requiring more effort to seat. But considering my loads, that's probably a good thing. Overall I have been happy with it.

Posts: 11142 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: 22 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of dpcd
posted Hide Post
I have used it; worked fine.

Posts: 17291 | Location: USA | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Partizan brass is very good. I would say second or third after Lapua. I use mostly Norma and Partizan, but cannot say one is better then the other.

Posts: 33 | Location: I'm right here | Registered: 31 January 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
old tu2 tu2 beer roger

Old age is a high price to pay for maturity!!! Some never pay and some pay and never reap the reward. Wisdom comes with age! Sometimes age comes alone..

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you gentlemen

Posts: 118 | Location: northern lower michigan | Registered: 22 November 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ted thorn
posted Hide Post
I have found it inconsistent in 9.3x62

Some pieces wont slip into the shell holder

Posts: 7361 | Location: South East Missouri | Registered: 23 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Steve E.
posted Hide Post
I have some in 6.5 x 55 that I believe I bought back in the early 90's and I'm pretty sure it was used by Hansen Cartridge Company to load the Swede. It is some of the best brass I have ever had, I'm still reloading the stuff.

Steve.........

NRA Patron Life Member
GOA Life Member
North American Hunting Club Life Member
USAF Veteran

Posts: 1839 | Location: Semo | Registered: 31 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Its the longest lasting brass Ive ever used and the best brass Ive ever used.Ive used it in all my calibers I think, 8x57, 7x57, 9.3x62, 30-6, 308, 270 8x60S, 375 H&H (maybe) to the best of my recollection, its cheaper than other brass. I order it from Midway and Grafs...All other brass is excessively high dollar, and does not last as long as PPU...

Ive had a case or two not slip into a case holder but I found the problem was the case holder itself, same with WW and Rem brass I recently purchased...again its been the RCBS case holder, My favorite brand of reloading stuff...the purchase of a new case holder fixed the problem in all cases!!!! big surprise..

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 42176 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Andre Mertens
posted Hide Post
I've been reloading their brass for years in 7,5x55 SW, 6,5x55 SE, .30-06, 308 Win, 8x57 JS, .303 Br with full satisfaction.

André
DRSS
---------

3 shots do not make a group, they show a point of aim or impact.
5 shots are a group.

Posts: 2420 | Location: Belgium | Registered: 25 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Haven't used it yet but I have some .375 H&H brass and it is a lot heavier than other brands that I have. Beware!

Hip

Posts: 1893 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote