Find
Notify
Tools

RWS brass in USA. Where?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Ted68
posted
I have been trying to find RWS 6.5x57 brass for a week with no luck. Actually, no RWS at all in the States.

Anyone know where to buy this here?

Thanks,
Ted

Posts: 131 | Location: Islamorada, Florida USA | Registered: 05 August 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Did you try Huntington's?

Huntington's

Posts: 1244 | Location: Golden, CO | Registered: 05 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

thumb

where I get mine too.

Posts: 1019 | Location: foothills of the Brooks Range | Registered: 01 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of STINGER
posted Hide Post
www.natchezss.com

t'aint cheap though.

Bill

Posts: 479 | Location: MINOT, NORTH DAKOTA | Registered: 24 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Ted68
posted Hide Post
I always forget about Huntington's for some reason. Thanks.

Posts: 131 | Location: Islamorada, Florida USA | Registered: 05 August 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I got mine from Huntingtons. Very good quailty brass. I think you can also find Selior& Beliot (SP) loaded ammo for less than the empty RWS brass but have heard that the brass is not that good. I personally have not tried it. Natchezss has RWS brass, but does not list 6.5X57. I have a Steyr Pro Hunter and love it. Very accurate rifle and a pleasure to shoot.

One of Us
Picture of STINGER
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smithrjd:
I got mine from Huntingtons. Very good quailty brass. I think you can also find Selior& Beliot (SP) loaded ammo for less than the empty RWS brass but have heard that the brass is not that good. I personally have not tried it. Natchezss has RWS brass, but does not list 6.5X57. I have a Steyr Pro Hunter and love it. Very accurate rifle and a pleasure to shoot.

Natchezz most certainly does have 6,5x57 Brass. Page 60 line item #12.

$14.54 per 20 Pieces.

Bill

Posts: 479 | Location: MINOT, NORTH DAKOTA | Registered: 24 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of El Deguello
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DavidReed:

Huntington's

I too get my RWS stuff from Huntington's. They ship quickly!!

"Bitte, trinks du nicht das Wasser. Dahin haben die Kuhen gesheissen."

Posts: 4386 | Location: New Woodstock, Madison County, Central NY | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll have to call, it is not listed on there web site at least not under RWS which is where I looked.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You can also find 6.5x57mm S&B ammo (Which my Steyr seems to like) available on the web from an outfit in Texas caller AmmoToGo. They list in the ammo section of GunBroker.com It's very inexpensive, at least it was a bargain the last time I checked.

Posts: 996 | Location: Texas | Registered: 14 October 2004Reply With Quote