New
Find
Notify
Tools

Redding dies for 10.75x68
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I spoke to the folks at Redding about making some dies for the 10.75x68 Mauser. Is there any intrest of forum members in making a special run on this caliber? I don't know what the final cost would be but as a dealer, there would be discounts. Ryan at Redding said he did not know how many die sets it would take to get it all going. How many would be interested in commiting for this caliber?

square shooter

Posts: 2608 | Location: Moore, Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 28 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
btt

square shooter

Posts: 2608 | Location: Moore, Oklahoma, USA | Registered: 28 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of RSY
posted Hide Post
RCBS may have some on-hand. If not, they may make one set for you: http://www.rcbs.com/default.asp?menu=1&s1=4&s2=8&s3=74

RSY

The real work of men was hunting meat. The invention of agriculture was a giant step in the wrong direction, leading to serfdom, cities, and empire. From a race of hunters, artists, warriors, and tamers of horses, we degraded ourselves to what we are now: clerks, functionaries, laborers, entertainers, processors of information. - Edward Abbey

Posts: 785 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 01 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Lb. 404,
Did I not send you a set of dies with that Hoffman, I would gladly buy them back from you if you do not want them.

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 42176 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
lb404,
I think my friend Paul and I might each be interested in a set too if they were reasonable Smiler
Jeff Pfeifer
Boise, ID

Posts: 331 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 21 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I will need a set. Please advise on cost. Thanks, Bob

Posts: 677 | Location: Florida | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Any updates? Smiler
Jeff

Posts: 331 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 21 December 2003Reply With Quote