New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTB-Dillon rl 550 Reloading Press
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
WTB-Anyone have a decent condition Dillon RL 550 press that they are thinking of selling???Contact me by PM.Thanks Ernie

Posts: 28 | Location: TN | Registered: 16 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fredj338
posted Hide Post
Check e-bay, sometimes you can find a good deal. Don't pay more than $300 for one unless it has a bunch of extras. Best piece of reloading gear I ever bought. I bought another one for my dad to load my competition ammo w/. I now have it, so that makes two, one for large & one for small. thumb

LIFE IS NOT A SPECTATOR'S SPORT!

Posts: 7752 | Location: kalif.,usa | Registered: 08 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ernierod: About 9 years ago I received (as a gift) a Dillon 550 with many sets of dies and all the bells and whistles that go with it.
It is new in its boxes - never used!
I have just been to busy and to lazy to learn how to set the dies up and get'er goin!
I am also just to set in my old ways of cranking out my Rifle ammo one at a time on my RCBS A-2 single stage press!
Several times I have contemplated selling this set-up but it was a gift from my wife and my brothers so I have been holding off.
I have to "poop or get of the pooper" as this all new rig is doing nobody any good just sitting in the corner of my loading room in its delivery boxes.
Contact me at VarmintGuy@aol.com if you are ever anywhere near SW Montana (Dillon) for a look see.
Good luck in your search.
More later
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

Posts: 3067 | Location: South West Montana | Registered: 20 August 2002Reply With Quote