Find
Notify
Tools

8x68 Brass?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted
Where can I buy 8x68 brass? Thanks in advance.

Posts: 8350 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
<Cobalt>
posted
Buffalo Arms lists both RWS and Hirtenberger. Cobalt

one of us
posted Hide Post
Old Western Scrounger carries it as well. - Dan

Posts: 5285 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 05 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys. I just ordered a few boxs of Hirtenberger form OWS for $9.00 a box of 20. Not a bad deal for brass I'm just going to experiment with making some 9.3x68 cases.

Posts: 8350 | Location: Jennings Louisiana, Arkansas by way of Alabama by way of South Carloina by way of County Antrim Irland by way of Lanarkshire Scotland. | Registered: 02 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of wildcat junkie
posted Hide Post
Old Western Scrounger:

www.ows-ammunition.com

Posts: 2440 | Location: Northern New York, WAY NORTH | Registered: 04 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hello Bearclaw - please keep us posted on that 9.3x68.

Thanks edi

Posts: 222 | Location: Cape Town South Africa | Registered: 02 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of D Humbarger
posted Hide Post
Will do Edi.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Hola Doug

RWS have reamed necks it means when you open it to 9,3 mm part of the shoulder will be neck , but with a thick diameter , to have an uniform thickness you need to ream inside but , you need to expand , then size with out expander and then ream inside , if you want ot ream outside be careful with shoulder neck junction , hope HP cases are good ones , I dislike Hirtenberger brass to soft ,heavy , inconsistent , why you don't move to 9,3 x 70 Magnum [Confused] ?

Saludos

Daniel

Posts: 332 | Location: Cantabria Spain | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote