Find
Notify
Tools

Good source for ammo shelves?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of holzauge
posted
I've had an addition added to my house that includes a closet for my gun safe and shooting stuff. I've spent most of the afternoon driving around in my truck and then rooting around the internet trying to find a source for shelving suitable for storing my ammo. I want something steel, under 8 ft. tall, two or three feet wide --and here's the kicker--8" or less deep. 12 inch shelves will just hog up my closet space. I guess I could build something but I'm not handy and with trips to Lowe's it would take me a day. Suggestions?

Sei wach!

Posts: 621 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: 06 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
http://www.chdist.com/ecommerce/eComm?template=product_group&cust_no=&user_id=&ship_no=-1

Saw mostly 12" and deeper, but they've got a ton of stuff.....

The two most abundant elements in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity

Posts: 648 | Location: Huskerville | Registered: 22 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of holzauge
posted Hide Post
Thanks but all their shelves are 12" deep or more.

Sei wach!

Posts: 621 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: 06 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Try Harbor Freight I think the url is www.harborfreight.com. They have lots of stuff like that. Type "wall mount" in the search engine

Posts: 496 | Location: ME | Registered: 08 May 2003Reply With Quote