New
Find
Notify
Tools

RWS Primers
 Login/Join

<lb404>
posted
Does anyone know of a state side dealer for RWS large rifle/magnum primers? Would like to buy 5,000-10,000.

one of us
Picture of ricciardelli
posted Hide Post
Graf & Sons

Posts: 3282 | Location: Saint Marie, Montana | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
<lb404>
posted
I am a dealer for Graf's. All they have are Musket caps. Any other ideas?? Tried OWS/Huntington, and most of the "usual suspects" no joy yet!

<JOHAN>
posted
IB 404

I found this company on the web, perhaps they will be able to help you.
www.dnrws.com/index2.html

Good luck

/ JOHAN

<lb404>
posted
Thanks for your assistance. I e-mailed the company this afternoon. In the past they have not been responsive to shooters on this side of the pond. I am looking also, for some more RWS brass in 404 Jeffery. I would buy almost any amount of it I could find. I have ordered 1000 of the new Swift bullet for 404 Jeffery and am looking forward to hunting with it. I think that the Swift 404 Jeffery and the RWS brass and primers would make an terrific cartridge. If anyone knows of any RWS Brass or primers please let me know.

<JOHAN>
posted
Ib 404

I can prowl Sweden and see what there is left. I guess it will not be cheap. I know a gundealer that used to have a big batch of them.

Cheers
/ JOHAN

<lb404>
posted
I appreciate it a lot. I would buy up to 10,000 primers. Please let me know what you find.