One of Us
Picture of Abob
posted
In case you are interested

http://www.shootersproshop.com...x.php?p=11&b=8&s=383

Jim

fur, feathers, & meat in the freezersalute
"Pass it on to your kids"

Posts: 822 | Location: Palmer, Alaska | Registered: 22 October 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Those are good bullets. I thought about buying some of the .224 bullets but shipping is outrageous.

Leftists are intellectually vacant, but there is no greater pleasure than tormenting the irrational.

Posts: 2899 | Registered: 24 November 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ramrod340
posted Hide Post
quote:
I thought about buying some of the .224 bullets but shipping is outrageous

Looks to be a $13.50 flat rate same price for 1 bag as it is for 10. So good deal for a volume purchase bad deal for 1 bag.

As usual just my $.02
Paul K

Posts: 12881 | Location: Mexico, MO | Registered: 02 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Abob
posted Hide Post
That's what I did, been waiting to orders some 25 cal NPs but didn't want to pay the shipping on one bag, I ended up getting 100 ct 7mm & 30 cal Noslers for the price of 100 ct Sierras

Up here in Alaska, we are at the end of the distribution chain so a lot of our components are mail ordered; learn to live with shipping costs, price of living in the Last Frontier

Jim

fur, feathers, & meat in the freezersalute
"Pass it on to your kids"

Posts: 822 | Location: Palmer, Alaska | Registered: 22 October 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of hm1996
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up, Abob. Good to see some Nosler 2nds becoming available again. Shelves had been bare for some time.

Regards,
hm

2 Chronicles 7:14:
If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Posts: 931 | Registered: 21 September 2002Reply With Quote