THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    Re: Which is the Best of the Big Single Stage Press's?

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Which is the Best of the Big Single Stage Press's?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
another vote for the lee classic

Posts: 376 | Location: Western, NC, USA | Registered: 29 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have nothing but praise for my Redding Ultra Mag.

Posts: 1147 | Location: Ohio USA | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Gustavo
posted Hide Post
Ponsness-Warren Metallic II (semi progressive)

Posts: 748 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 14 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Which is the Best Single stage "Big" press...is it the redding ultra mag or the RCBS Ammo Master ??

I know of a local press manuifacturer who makes a generic brand called the zero press it is the largest looking thing I have ever seen, apparentlt Bruce Bertram uses one to head stamp brass with !!

Posts: 7505 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Just my opine but, I own this press. It is big enough to do 450/400 3 inch, & 475#2 Jeffery on. It is simple and well made! The price is right.
Lee Classic

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote