THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    RCBS Gold Medal Match vs. Competition (seater die only)

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

RCBS Gold Medal Match vs. Competition (seater die only)
 Login/Join

posted
Can anyone explain the differences in theese two? Besides the significant difference in price they seem to be the same to me, am I missing something?

One of Us
Picture of woods
posted Hide Post
The Gold Medal Seater has a floating seating stem and the floating collet comes down onto the case body. The Competition Series seating stem is stationary and the floating collet only covers the shoulder area

Is it worth the extra cash? I can't really tell the difference.

Chinese Proverb: When someone shares something of value with you and you benefit from it, you have a moral obligation to share it with others.

Posts: 2750 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: 17 January 2005Reply With Quote