Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wholesale bullet info needed
 Login/Join

posted
Guys I want to know if anyone has any cheap .04 or less copper coated bullet suppliers (.45acp for pricing) I am looking to buy in 200lb bulk or so depending on price any help please...

-james

one of us
posted Hide Post
James

You might want to try http://www.westcoastbullet.com/

I've been using them in all of my handguns for a couple of years. Their price is not bad considering that it includes shipping.

Posts: 59 | Location: Soledad, CA USA | Registered: 17 January 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
thanks I've seen them before, that's who I'm using as my comprisson. Have you been satisfied with the quality? The only thing I don't like is no hollow points! They are located in Carson city, NV and I'm in Sacramento so I think I'll just pick my order up on a gambling trip to save a little more in cost!

-james

one of us
Picture of R-WEST
posted Hide Post
How about Zero's http://www.rozedist.com/ ? I know nothing about them, but, a guy at another site regards them highly and their prices look pretty good.

R-WEST

Posts: 1483 | Location: Windber, PA | Registered: 24 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
James

I've probally shot personally at least 5,000 rounds or so this last year. Most of it in 40 S&W and 45 Long Colt. Several of my shooting buddies use them also in 357 @ 45 ACP. No complaints!

Posts: 59 | Location: Soledad, CA USA | Registered: 17 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
James , I`m willing to bet that you would save a lot more money by skipping the gambling trip !!!

Posts: 68 | Location: Swartz Creek, Mich. | Registered: 26 March 2003Reply With Quote