New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prvi Partizan Bullets
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Graf and Sons is carrying these bullets and offering them at reasonable prices. Anybody here try them? I'm particularly interested in the 22's and 243's.

Posts: 8169 | Location: humboldt | Registered: 10 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
The 9.3's are working great for me. I say get a bunch and try them out.
Good luck with yours

Posts: 5604 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted Hide Post
I have been using them in .308", .311" and .330" diameters and they work very, very well for me too.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alberta Canuck:
I have been using them in .308", .311" and .330" diameters and they work very, very well for me too.

What are you using the .330" pointers for?? I used them in the 8 x 56R.....

Posts: 13301 | Location: On the Couch with West Coast Cool | Registered: 20 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Macifej:
What are you using the .330" pointers for?? I used them in the 8 x 56R.....

The 8x56-R is what I am using them in too.

I HAVE put away a large stock of them (at the old, cheap, price) just in case I ever run across a .318 Westly Richards reamer. I have had a couple of British/Mausers in that chambering before and would love to have another like them, even if I do have to build it myself..

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i did not realize the 56r and 318 wr were the same diameter. i bought about 300 of the bullets from grafs about a year ago, but have not loaded any. i would really like to build a rifle in 318wr. i see used savage long actions around. anyone know if there would be problems in doing a rebarrel in 318wr in a savage?

Posts: 831 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 28 January 2005Reply With Quote