New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dillon RL450B - ??
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Before I make a decision to sell or not I would like to know the value of this press. It is like new. It would come with the powder measure (2 actually) and quite a few of the little adapters for each caliber and primer tube. Ready to use.
I really don't need this large and expensive a press for what little I load. It takes up a lot of room that I just don't have.
Thanks in advance for your help..
Dave

But as for me and my house we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15

Posts: 556 | Location: S.E. Washington | Registered: 14 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Check out E-bay. People will pay more than it is worth most of the time.

Posts: 59 | Location: Soledad, CA USA | Registered: 17 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Old Cane
posted Hide Post
you probably don't want to hear this but I have one, bought new in '83 I think. I would ask about $100 and feel lucky to get it but I saw on ebay a guy was selling one for $45 for parts (don't know what was wrong with it) and another had one like yours and was asking near a new 550 price (over $300) but he did have a few extras like a cheap scale and a couple of conversion plates.

Judging from what I would ask and what I saw it looks like $100-300 is the going rate for a working model.

Posts: 151 | Location: Murfreesboro, TN | Registered: 25 January 2005Reply With Quote