New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who has trajectory charts for..
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
My son has a 300RUM, and we have worked up a load with 180 gr Nosler Partitions that chrono at 3400fps..groups around an inch or slightly less.. no books that I have show trajectory for that speed, all quitting at 3200fps.. any suggestions? (I suppose we "could" shoot it at longer ranges is we have to..) Are there any websites that list 3400?? thanks Les

Posts: 432 | Location: Wyoming/ Idaho, St Joe river | Registered: 17 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
les

There are free ballistics programs where you can do it yourself but I have yet to figure out how to post a link on this forum. If you can tell me how, I'd be happy to do it.

Ray

Arizona Mountains

Posts: 1560 | Location: Arizona Mountains | Registered: 11 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 120 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 16 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of hm1996
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cheechako:
les

There are free ballistics programs where you can do it yourself but I have yet to figure out how to post a link on this forum. If you can tell me how, I'd be happy to do it.

Ray

Go to your bookmark for the web page you wish to display and right click; then click on properties in the drop down window that appears. Cut and paste the URL using the "URL" button above the reply window in which you are making your reply. If I missed a step, someone jump in and keep me out of trouble.

The following is one of my favorite balistic calculators. Allows you to change values easily:

Norma Balistics

Regards,
hm

2 Chronicles 7:14:
If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Posts: 931 | Registered: 21 September 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all the replys.. jus' what I was looking for. Still think I'll shoot at 300 to try her out.. Les

Posts: 432 | Location: Wyoming/ Idaho, St Joe river | Registered: 17 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of glockmeister71
posted Hide Post

Posts: 145 | Location: Knoxville,TN. | Registered: 12 April 2006Reply With Quote