New
Find
Notify
Tools

.260 remington brass
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
i have always bought remington brass for about everything i load. i cannot find .260 remingtom brass any where. if i had to buy another brand what should i get LUPUA , NOSLER, NORMA

Posts: 1137 | Location: SouthCarolina | Registered: 07 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My preference from those three would be Nosler, but when I first needed some, I just ran some .243 through the sizing die.

Larry

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 3942 | Location: Kansas USA | Registered: 04 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
Pick up some 308 Win and make your own.

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
larrys/gaybird cannot find those
either.. i load for my 308 so i need them. if i have to i will resize some of my 7-08.. but i would rather just have .260 brass

Posts: 1137 | Location: SouthCarolina | Registered: 07 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CoyoteKiller82
posted Hide Post
midway USA has stock of lapua 260 rem brass currently

Posts: 504 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 03 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Grafs has Lapua & Nosler

Posts: 1991 | Location: Sinton, TX | Registered: 16 June 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
All a guy would ever need right here.

Link

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm sure(I think) it's a typo but it's Graybird not gay bird, I stand to be corrected by the gay community.

Stepchild

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1326 | Location: glennie, mi. USA | Registered: 14 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
posted 15 August 2014 00:09 Hide Post
I'm sure(I think) it's a typo but it's Graybird not gay bird

so sorry.. typo of course

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have used the Remington and Nosler for the 260 and I do like the Nosler brass. I bought it for the same reason, availability. It was all ready to load which is nice and it is (in my small sample of 100 cases) very consistent. That said I would still save the money and buy Remington if I could find them and still needed more.

Posts: 849 | Location: MN | Registered: 11 March 2009Reply With Quote