New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Reloading CAN BE DANGEROUS!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
JCN, a little disappointing that your wife's table only has two presses on it.... Maybe the 'larger' dining room table is more equipped!?

Posts: 3563 | Location: GA, USA | Registered: 02 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of mike_elmer
posted Hide Post
John,

Is that stool your sitting on fitted with a Harley Sportster seat?!!!

Posts: 8421 | Location: adamstown, pa | Registered: 16 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
John,

I know a 54 year old bachelor who has mounted deer heads all over the walls in his living room, car parts all over the dining room table, and his bedroom is full of guns and reloading equiptment.

He never spends more than the first paycheck of every month. The rest is saved.

When he retires next year, he is moving to a state with better hunting.

I am married, and I can only celebrate my testosterone with my own bathroom in the basement has a stack of load books in front of the toilet and there is a large stack of toilet paper on the tank of the toilet.

Posts: 2249 | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

JCN, a little disappointing that your wife's table only has two presses on it.... Maybe the 'larger' dining room table is more equipped!?

Fish,

I count 3 "presses" if you count the progressive (that I think is a Ponsess Warren shot shell reloader) on the far left under the dust cover.

Posts: 626 | Location: The soggy side of Washington State | Registered: 13 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sanman,

All you need is a queen size bed sheet laid flat on the ground. Stand on the front left corner and have at it with the pistols. That'll stop you accidentally picking up other peoples brass in calibers you don't own......yet!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I can relate to this !! I bought a pair of RCBS dies at a great price in great nick in .375 H&H....well you know what happened next

Posts: 7505 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Last night I bought a set of Lyman 375 H&H dies on E-bay. Oh No !!!!!!

Posts: 12710 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

I am married, and I can only celebrate my testosterone with my own bathroom in the basement has a stack of load books in front of the toilet and there is a large stack of toilet paper on the tank of the toilet.

So I'm not the only one.... it used to be Playboy or Penthouse under the bathroom sink, now it's Nosler Reloading Manual #4.

one of us
posted Hide Post
JCN, Thanks-- I've got a Harrell premium culver measure and it is sweet. I'll study up on the picture posting. Take care--Fish.

one of us
posted Hide Post
JCN,that seems more appropriate. 510Wells spotted that Posness--Good eye 510-- I guess that shows I am a little new to the reloading dance, I only own two presses myself, so my dinner table couldn't look quite as good as yours for sure! Plus I don't even know how to get a picture onto the forum yet( is that related to reloading? ) but one of my presses is a Harrell's precision [any extra credit?]--great thread!