THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    Anyone know what the Blue lube used by Barnes is/was?

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone know what the Blue lube used by Barnes is/was?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I would like to know if I can recreate it.

Posts: 3785 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It is a baked on Proprietary lube. Remember, you need to reduce the bullet dia by .001
( +/- )before applying the lube as it is that thick.

I have had a fellow locally try it, and found it was not worth the trouble.

Remember, forgivness is easier to get than permission.

Posts: 3994 | Location: Hudsonville MI USA | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you, I was aware of it being proprietary, but I was wondering if anyone knew what it is?
Someone has to know.

Posts: 3785 | Location: B.C. Canada | Registered: 08 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of buckeyeshooter
posted Hide Post
why not e-mail Barnes and ask. They are out of that design now-- so they may tell you. Worth a try.

Posts: 5713 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote