New
Find
Notify
Tools

BRASS
 Login/Join

<buford1>
posted
Which brass is better, winchester or norma?

one of us
posted Hide Post
I REALLY LIKE WINCHESTER BRASS BEST OF ANY. WHEN I BOUGHT ONCE FIRED BRASS AT THE GUN SHOWS I,D ASK THE SELLER IF I COULD DIG THRU AND BUY W W BRASS ONLY. MOST OF THE GUYS DIDN'T MIND AT ALL. I HEARD A LONG TIME AGO W W BRASS WAS A LITTLE BETTER AND ALL MY BRASS MATCHED THAT WAY. I LOAD ,357 MAG .38 SPL AND 9 MM LOOKIN TO SELL THE 9S I DON'T HAVE AN AUTO.

A .357 MAG CAN BE YOUR BEST FRIEND..........

<buford1>
posted
TASCO thanks for the reply. I went with the winchester brass.Never had any experience with norma.

<1badassmagnum>
posted
cannot locate any brass for 50 ae except starline.
anyone have any experience with starline?
how does it compare to speer,winchester etc.
thanks in advance,newbie reloader here. [Eek!]

one of us
posted Hide Post
Starline is tops in quality, you won't be disappointed.

Posts: 711 | Location: Michigan , USA | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
<1badassmagnum>
posted
thanks for the reply.It looks like midway carries alot of high quality stuff,but being my first loads I want to make sure everything is just right.how is michigan taking the osu loss?
big time sports weekend in ohio,first osu than the browns take out the saints [Smile] ---->SWEET [Cool]

one of us
posted Hide Post
My experience is that winchester lasts longer than Norma, but Norma is a bit more consistant but is softer and primer pockets loosen sooner. Lapua is the best of both worlds by far.

Posts: 913 | Location: Palmer, Alaska | Registered: 15 June 2002Reply With Quote