New
Find
Notify
Tools

.358 Norma loads
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I'm looking for info from you guys who load & shoot a .358 Norma. A friend just came across a Schultz & Larson .358 Norma. He has the dies & some loaded rounds but he'll be using my load equipment and I'll be showing him how to do it.
My question to you guys who have & shoot one regards accuracy loads. I'd appreciate it if you guys could post some of you more accurate load data especially for 225 - 250 bullets. Looking for powder, powder charge, velocity if you have it and groups.
Finding load data isn't the problem, just looking for what you guys have found. Thanks for any help. Bear in Fairbanks

Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

I never thought that I'd live to see a President worse than Jimmy Carter. Well, I have.

Gun control means using two hands.

Posts: 1544 | Location: Fairbanks, Ak., USA | Registered: 16 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have some load data for a 358 Norma Mag which I have in a Husqvarna rifle. Currently, I am out of town but will try to get back to you on Monday or Tuesday.

Also, you can do a post on the Swedish forum at GunBoards.com (http://forums.gunboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=50) Make the post to the attention of Kriggevar who is the resident expert on Schultz & Larson and the 358 Norma Mag loads. He has done a lot of testing and written a number of articles on the S&L and loading history.

Good Luck.

Posts: 188 | Location: South Dakota, USA | Registered: 10 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
SD:
Thanks for the tip. Will do.
B.I.F.

Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

I never thought that I'd live to see a President worse than Jimmy Carter. Well, I have.

Gun control means using two hands.

Posts: 1544 | Location: Fairbanks, Ak., USA | Registered: 16 March 2002Reply With Quote