THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  Reloading    I DESPERATELY NEED .45/90 RELOADING INFORMATION PLEASE HELP

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I DESPERATELY NEED .45/90 RELOADING INFORMATION PLEASE HELP
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
PLEASE GIVE ME ALL THE INFO ON THIS YOU HAVE. I NEED LOAD INFORMATION, LIKE AMOUNT OF POWDER, DIES, AND BULLET SELECTION. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

Posts: 188 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 24 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Rem,contact David Clay in Texas at DRC custom guns he builds the big bore levers he more than likely can help.

Posts: 1529 | Location: Tidewater,Virginia | Registered: 12 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of John Y Cannuck
posted Hide Post

Posts: 872 | Location: Lindsay Ontario Canada | Registered: 14 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
remingtonman7

Go to this page. This is where the experts hang out. Check the topical page, and go through the archives, and post any specific questions on the chronological page.

I cannot over state. This is where the world class shooters are, and they will share info freely.

http://talk.shooters.com/room_14/Oct122002.cfm?st=10121002&st2=1201261&st3=1509791&User_ID=12677

Posts: 922 | Location: Somers, Montana | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Before I give out any data, what is the vintage and make of your .45-90?

Posts: 694 | Location: Des Moines, Iowa, USA | Registered: 09 January 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
DAVE, its not my gun that im trying to find out loads for its my grandpas and he dont have a comp so he asked if i could get all the info i could on .45/90 govt reloads

Posts: 188 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 24 September 2002Reply With Quote